You have no items in your shopping cart.
Black Friday 2019 Pre-sale, due to high demand your order is expected to process and ship within 1 to 2 weeks
Philips Sonicare's best whitening in their most elegant sonic electric toothbrush - pink edition.
Provides a superior clean
- Up to 10x more plaque removal than a manual toothbrush
- Up to 4x more surface contact** for an effortless deep clean
- Improves gum health in just 2 weeks*
- Choose from 5 modes
- Safe and gentle for your oral health needs
- Philips Sonicare's advanced sonic technology
- Timers encourage thorough 2 minutes of brushing
- 5 Different Modes:
- Clean - for exceptional daily cleaning
- Gum Care - to gently massage gums
- Polish - to brighten your smile
- Sensitive - for gentle yet effective cleaning of sensitive gums
- White - the ideal mode to remove surface stains
- Up to 62,000 brush movements/min
- Removes up to 10 x more plaque
- Improves gum health in only two weeks
- Whiter teeth from day 1**
- Smart-timer and Quad-pacer
- Brush head system: Easy click-on brush heads
- Battery indicator: Illuminated icon indicates battery life
- Handle: Slim ergonomic design
- Display: Illuminated display
- Handle: 1 DiamondClean
- Brush heads: 1 C3 Premium Plaque Defence
- Travel case: USB travel charger
- Charger base: 1
- Battery: Rechargeable
- Battery type: Lithium ION
- Operating time (full to empty): Up to 2 weeks*
Proven to improve oral health
* Please note that the packaging contents may vary depending on the model.
The latest models have a charging stand that is made of high-quality resin, not glass.
* The charging base and USB wall adapter are equipped with UK standard bathroom outlet.
Designed around you
The Philips HX9351/62 Toothbrush Sonicare DiamondClean in Pink comes with an array of features.
Ease Of Use
Quality Price Value
Good QualityReview by Karen Jennings / (Posted on 06/09/2018)I bought this as a present for my daughter. Good quality always by philips.
Quality Price Value
This is a very good productReview by Kay Patton / (Posted on 25/07/2018)Easy to use and it seems very robust, unlike other electric toothbrushes I have used in the past. It comes in a case which is a bonus. I would recommend it.